Sunday, March 8, 2015

More blocks for my latest quilt.

I am really enjoying this process, very time consuming but that is taking me hopefully to a lovely outcome.


I am thinking I will put a white 1 1/2 inch between each block.  But I have some thinking time yet as the process is ongoing. 
Some of the fabrics used in these blocks and upcoming blocks are Kona Solids in the skinny strips, 
'This 'n' That' Strip Roll from Nancy Halvorsen for Benartex and a Dottie Charm Pack from Moda all from www.fabric.com 
I loved also using a layer cake for some of the darker hues from Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit called Bungalow. And you will notice 'Bee my Honey bee' by Mary Jane for Moda. 
Oh and More of this and That, by Nancy Halvorsen which I found at Missouri Quilting company. 

Plus bits and pieces from my stash. 


No comments:

Post a Comment