Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bright Little Quilt

Here is my little bright quilt, made with 2.1/2 inch squares. I really wanted to do the red, green yellow thing and then added some orange and the print for fun.
This little quilt is a great size for baby for capsule or pram or just for laying on the floor.
It took me a bit longer than usual because I was not motivated this last few days with sewing. It is not often that I don't feel like sewing but I have had a few of those days in the last week.
I am fighting with arthritis and fibromyalgia and it is sometimes hard to get the fingers working especially with holding fine things.
I backed this little quilt with the yellow spot, and used the red and white Denyse Schmidt for the binding.  I have been sewing some little quilts and putting them on ebay to sell.  I have not had any joy with Etsy and I think a lot of the problem is that the postage to the rest of the world is so high from Australia out.



No comments:

Post a Comment