Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hexagons


I have finally done it after so long thinking about it, I was at the quilt shoppe and bought some hexagon papers, started making them and I am hooked.
I have heard others say that they are hooked on Hexies but I was not sure why. Now I know, sitting in front of the TV in the evening making Hexies is good relaxation and very rewarding. I made some with little fancy cut pieces.
Sorry the photo is so bad, but they just kept flaring, then I made some with scraps, bigger ones with the scraps. I can see that I will run out of the little papers very soon if this keeps up.
What fun, but then what to do with them. I have a plan for the little ones but have yet to get it really in place in my mind. it is one of those projects that is still in the mind stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment